If you are a student looking for a place that will provide you with an observation environment to enhance your career, let us know! We love student teachers and our team is excited to share their practices and spaces with the community - all in favor of promoting what our students are learning and sharing our spaces.
As a student teacher you are a committed professional and constantly develop skills in your area of expertise. Our goal is to provide you with a supervised teaching/learning experience and a period of observation, internalization, and further study to bring together the theory and practice. During the student teaching phase you must:
- Support the teachers in preparing the environment that correspond to the developmental needs and diverse interests and abilities of the specific age group.
- Collaborate with the teachers in preparing for presentations and/or experiences with evidence of attention to detail and focus on individual children.
- Demonstrate professionalism and respect in all interactions and appearance, accepting alternative points of view with grace.
- Communicate and collaborate with other professionals in all aspects of the work.
- Respond positively to constructive feedback and implement suggestions accordingly.
If this is a reflection of what you are looking for, and you are:
- Currently enrolled in a certified Teacher Education program that requires practical experience / internship as a condition for being certified or to graduate
- Grace, warmth and professionalism in interpersonal interactions.
- Systems: Have exposure to Mac computers, iPad, and iPhone and fluency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Trustworthiness and dependability,
then you are ready to apply!! Share with us more about yourself, we are eager to get to know you!